EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT X 2
We are looking for two versatile and highly-organised executive assistants to perform personalised administrative duties for the management team.
Job title: Executive Assistant
Remote working, one full-time position and one part time position available.
AstroAgency has established itself as the global leader in space-focused strategic communications and market intelligence, providing innovative organisations with a unique combination of market guidance, public relations, branding, digital marketing, events planning and business development to thrive in the commercial space sector.
Responsibilities & Key Activities:
- Setting up or supporting internal initiatives and processes
- Coordinating internal communication on behalf of the management team
- Prioritisation of workload based on set objectives
- Carrying out background research on a variety of topics as required
- Formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records
- Making travel arrangements
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using G-Suite software such as Google docs, Google sheets, and Google Slides
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
- Calendar management skills (preferably in Google calendar)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Additional beneficial skills:
- Although experience in the space sector is not required, an interest in the commercial space sector would be beneficial
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to demonstrate knowledge of HR related processes and procedures
Apply with CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org